Monday, August 27, 2007

Get More Done in 4 Hours than 40 Hours. C'mon, really?

This is longer than usual,
but I'm so excited about a couple of things
that I know you'll want to implement right away...

and the first one has no-cost attached to it.

Yep, FREE: )

So, how was your weekend?

Mine was productive and costly.

Let me share some of the highlights in
an orderly fashion...

Some topics to share with you today

> Cleaning House
> Losing Dough
> Top 10 Book I Just Finished
> Ambrosio's Lost His Mind
> My Challenge to YOU...
*** Cleaning Out My closet ***
On the productive front, I cleaned out my closet.
Exciting stuff, I know, but I can't tell you
the feeling I felt when I had a pile of stuff
to donate to charity.

The extra breathing room in the closet
makes it easier to see my clothes and
what I haven't worn

*** Tiger's Chump Change ***
My brother-in-law "whooped my butt" in golf
and took $7 from me.

It's my fault given some errant drives and
shoddy mid-iron play.

Of course given how much is on the line when
Tiger Woods plays, it's all relative to me.

It's all about relaxing and having some fun
and golf is my "thing" that I like to do to
relax and clear my head for the week ahead.

What do you do?

I hope something besides trying to become
the next internet marketing millionaire.


*** Sure to be a TOP 10 BOOK on Your Shelf ***

Are you an INFOPRENEUR?

Are you serious about your online business
or is it a hobby?

Need some INSPIRATION to kick you in the
seat of your pants to get you going?

Well I found just the inspiration for myself
and for getting Mr. Ambrosio thinking BIGGER...

It's a book I told you about last week and one
that you've probably already heard about.

It's called: The 4-Hour Workweek:
Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
by Timothy Ferriss

Kind of a hypey title, but it delivers.

I just finished reading the book and
I've been listening to the audio version on my iPod.

The book is much more than OUTSOURCING and
building an online business.

It's about designing the LIFESTYLE you want.

You can have a full-time job and still use the
techniques Tim teaches in the book.

I could go on and on about why you should take a look
but just go to AMAZON.com right *now* and
take a look at all the POSITIVE reviews.Join Tim Ferriss as he teaches you:

- How to OUTSOURCE your life to overseas virtual assistants
for $5 per hour and do WHATEVER YOU WANT. Yes, virtually anything.

- How to ELIMINATE 50% of your work in 48 hours
using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist

- How to trade a long-haul career (yuck) for short work bursts
and freuent "MINI-RETIREMENTS" - AWESOME stuff in this concept!

- How to train your boss to value performance over presence,
or kill your job (or company) if it's beyond repair

- What automated CASHFLOW "muses" are and how to create
one in just 2 to 4 weeks

- What the management SECRETS of REMOTE CONTROL CEOs are

- How to fill the void and create a meaningful life after
removing work and the office (Now you're talking!)

Alright,enough from me,
take a look at all the positive reviews on amazon.com...

No comments: