Here's an updated view of your Hub statistics:
* Your Hubs have been viewed 392 times
* Your highest HubScore: 69
* Comments posted to your Hubs: 0
* Number of thumbs-up votes: 12
Build on your own success—publish a new Hub :
* Start a new Hub now »
* Answer a Hub Request »
First, go to the Hub and click the [learn more] link in the top notification pane. This will give you a more detailed explanation of the nature of the violation.
Here's what to do in the case of each type of violation:
* Spam - Reduce the number of links to any one site to one or two, and include more useful content. Any Hub that requires you to jump to another site to provide the information or utility suggested by the Hub title is likely to be classified as spam. Avoid tinyurl or other redirects that hide the destination of your links.
* Empty or Nearly Empty - Simply add more content, and keep your Hub unpublished until it's ready to be shared. Remember, you can continue to edit your Hubs as often as you like before publishing them.
* Deceptively Titled/Tagged - Delete irrelevant tags (by clicking the red X button to the left of them) and/or change your Hub title while in Edit mode.
Or, consult with fellow Hubbers in our Forums who might be able to give you important insights.